Antigua Winds
  • jasonjustice

There is no available content written by jasonjustice
  • Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

John Laughter

Liability Insurance?

In addition to the need for insurance on some of our gigs, another interesting development occurred... Go to last post

John Laughter 04-29-2016 01:16 AM
    The MKD

Liability Insurance?

This is an older thread, but it stays up at the top of the list because it's of interest to so... Go to last post

The MKD 04-28-2016 08:33 PM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

Sidepipes

Re: Wtb: Entry level Flute

Armstrong 104 available, PM sent.

Sidepipes Today, 09:06 PM Go to last post
    Roc Giancola

Wtb: Entry level Flute

I'm a saxophone player, and I have periodic fantasies of learning to double a bit with the flute. I'm looking for something very entry level, around $100 or less, that seals well enough that I can...

Roc Giancola Today, 08:57 PM Go to last post
    Hadamard

Re: European refacer for Slant Link and Babbitt Artist/Dukoff-Zimberoff blank

In Germany you can try to contact Kay Siebold... I have a Link he refaced and it's a charm to play. There are also a couple of notable refacers in Italy: I have firsthand experience with Simone...

Hadamard Today, 08:54 PM Go to last post
    10mfan

Re: NEW MPC ANNOUNCEMENT: 10MFAN™ pure hard rubber bar stock/ hand finished tenor mouthpieces

Thank you so much, my brother! I had a great time with you and it was great to hang out and hear you play.
    You have several killer 10mfan mouthpieces and I am so thankful that you're loving them so...

10mfan Today, 08:47 PM Go to last post
    Phil1

Re: SOTW TOTM May 2016 - "Body & Soul"

Here's a take of "Body a and Soul" from 5 months ago.

https://soundcloud.com/phil-farris-268821724/body-and-soul

I'll try to get another one up before the end of the month.

Phil1 Today, 08:46 PM Go to last post
VigLink badge