Antigua Production

It is an alloy of varying amounts of copper and tin. Go to last post

Jamessinkule Yesterday 05:40 PM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

paulman

Re: C+7

Not sure, because we have lost our identity (thank you)! We like foreign people and we accept passively all what they say to us like "Cmin7" and "Cmaj7" !!!

paulman Today, 08:52 PM Go to last post
    paulwl

Re: Buescher Harwood "Professional" Artist Stencil Silver Plated Tenor Sax

That's right.

BTW, Buescher serials DID appear on their stencils for awhile in the early 20s. It's not impossible that this might be one.

paulwl Today, 08:51 PM Go to last post
    Dr G

Re: Those who have multiple horns of the same size, other than your main horn: how often do you play them?

Hmmm, all good reasons. I bought my second tenor only in the last year (been playing 40+ years) because I could finally afford the other one that I've been wanting for a very long time. It's not a...

Dr G Today, 08:51 PM Go to last post
    victormansella

Re: Playing clarinet through Korg Kaoss pad?

Kaoss pads are used by guitarists as well, so I'm assuming the built in delay/reverb etc effects would work well enough. I would get a mic, impedance converter and full spectrum of pedals, but I only...

victormansella Today, 08:49 PM Go to last post
    paulwl

Re: Buescher aristocrat series i tenor 1936 otto link tonemaster

Both, actually. And Sonny was pretty well acquainted with Sigurd Rascher, interestingly enough.

Not in so many words. The hint got across thru advice about setups. When I got seriously into old...

paulwl Today, 08:49 PM Go to last post
Site Meter