My 25 guys - whom to imitate

Why Imitate? Go to last post

BrianMitchellBrody 01-15-2017 02:33 PM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

J.Max

Re: Which soprano should I sell

That amount on the Grassi is pretty optimistic. It depends on which version of the Professional 2000 it is. Somewhere on this forum is a write up I did on the differences in a couple of the...

J.Max Today, 04:10 AM Go to last post
    LostConn

Re: Alto and Tenor sheet music the same on website?

You're right that if an alto and tenor part have the same notes, the two horns can't play them together as written. Someone would have to transpose. Evidently, the sheet music on the site is not...

LostConn Today, 04:09 AM Go to last post
    JayePDX

Re: Which soprano should I sell

Why ? Many players would say they are both arguably better than a Mk VI Sop.

Well, I respond in the completely opposite manner...but that's what makes conversations interesting.

Yamas are...

JayePDX Today, 03:56 AM Go to last post
    Nefertiti

New FREE video lesson on my Mastering the Dominant Bebop Scale and Language Books 1 & 2

I decided to offer another free lesson as I did with my Approach Note Velocity Books. This one is on Mastering the Dominant Bebop Scale and Language Books 1 & 2 (I added Language to the title...

Nefertiti Today, 03:52 AM Go to last post
    Operator

I got my sax back today

Okay, I promised I'd update when I got my sax (Yamaha YTS23) back from the shop, so that's the plan here. Five pads were replaced and the lady did a LOT of cleaning. I'm such a beginner I...

Operator Today, 03:42 AM Go to last post
VigLink badge