• Yonatan

There is no available content written by Yonatan
  • Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

NigelMcGill

Lenny Pickett Releases Second Album as Leader

Lenny is a lovely guy and a legendary player. We actually did a review of this album in the... Go to last post

NigelMcGill 06-29-2015 08:27 PM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

Djassoo

Re: What is this horn?

I must admit, after pretty extensive web searching the earliest japanese horns I could find don't look like the thing I bought. Then again, I can't find any Chinese horns that look like it either....

Djassoo Today, 01:14 PM Go to last post
    milandro

Re: BEWARE of the probably unauthorized use of the Jim Schmidt name on a saxophne!

True, he says that the seller told him that it was a Jim Schmidt saxophone and that he believed it ( but apparently had never the person before!) on his word (of honor :) ) so when he looked it up...

milandro Today, 12:57 PM Go to last post
    chilehed

Re: how to band a mouthpiece!

This piece had two cracks on opposite sides. I drilled a pinhole at the tip of the crack to keep it from propagating further, used a toothpick to pack epoxy into the crack, then whipped the shank...

chilehed Today, 12:56 PM Go to last post
    Luke84

Re: Amati/Keilwerth Tone King Tenor fresh overhaulin!!!

Reply, check pm Alessaxico

Luke84 Today, 12:44 PM Go to last post
    SaxWiz

Selmer Series II vs Yanagisawa AWO10 vs Yamaha YAS-875EX

Another Sax vs Sax just out of curiosity I am not looking to buy, I am happy with my Selmer Series III and Radio Improved Alto saxophones. My local music store only has a Series II (What is up with...

SaxWiz Today, 12:40 PM Go to last post
Site Meter VigLink badge