• captain blowhard

There is no available content written by captain blowhard
  • Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

BeBop

Remembering Adolphe Sax - 200 years

There is a very nice feature in the Brussels Musical Instument Museum for the 200th. Well worth a... Go to last post

BeBop 11-25-2014 02:45 AM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

BuescherBob

Re: F/S Conn 6M VIII alto original silver plate

Horns back on the market if someone is interested.

I have my eye on another tenor so I am looking to raise some cash. I have quite a few altos and this one is in the best condition of all my...

BuescherBob Today, 09:26 PM Go to last post
    soybean

Re: Holton Sax, Low serial - 677. Any information?

Don't know why you'd buy something with such bad photos. However, the price was good. C-melody's are often inexpensive. Yes, Felix/ LaPorte is the keeper of the list but he hasn't been posting much...

soybean Today, 09:24 PM Go to last post
    Swaman

Re: SOTW TOTM for November 2014 - Caravan

Back to soprano after 10 years. Been catching up for 3 months & thought I'd try out Caravan.
    Still hard to get it up to 440 with the mouthpiece (S80 .55) all the way in on a recently acquired Selmer...

Swaman Today, 09:20 PM Go to last post
    cliveyx

Re: "STERLING" Brand - Who made them?... PHOTOS

I sold it for what I paid for it so you`d need to try her out and decide, but mine had no serial so it`s not the same horn.

cliveyx Today, 09:15 PM Go to last post
    Tx757

Re: sax playing in church (or other houses of worship)

Every now and then somebody will complain. But overall, no. The music minister makes sure each song fits with what the message is for that day so the choir isn't up there for entertainment purposes....

Tx757 Today, 09:15 PM Go to last post