Antigua Winds
  • hall3

There is no available content written by hall3
  • Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

John Laughter

Liability Insurance?

In addition to the need for insurance on some of our gigs, another interesting development occurred... Go to last post

John Laughter 04-29-2016 01:16 AM
    The MKD

Liability Insurance?

This is an older thread, but it stays up at the top of the list because it's of interest to so... Go to last post

The MKD 04-28-2016 08:33 PM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

PitRat

Re: Yani Bari Sax Pegs

Is the peg height adjustable? I'm looking at getting a 992P primarily for the floor peg, as I seem to have a much easier time playing the bell notes when the sax isn't hanging from the harness (for...

PitRat Today, 04:45 PM Go to last post
    tenorcat

Re: Old Guy's problem?

Yes. Every day. Every time I have picked up the horn for the last 22 years too.

I think the first fifteen years I sounded so lame. But then I started to really practice, and practice slowly. I...

tenorcat Today, 04:41 PM Go to last post
    milandro

Re: Winston & Issac Saxophone?

the thread however is not about the mouthpieces but about the Chinese Saxophone imports called Winston & Isaac, here apparently, their Chinese maker or distributor Mr. Brian (sic!) Ou

It says...

milandro Today, 04:37 PM Go to last post
    Saxplayingmedic

Re: Winston & Issac Saxophone?

My dad (MontyMac for those of you who remember him) and I have alto, tenor and bari mouthpieces from Winston and Issac. They take a bit to get used to, and you have to match them with the right...

Saxplayingmedic Today, 04:33 PM Go to last post
    earlybabbitt

FS Vintage Lawton Bari, Jody Jazz DV 6 Alto Reasonable prices

B1. Lawton Baritone piece, gold plated over brass. It's a 6 with the regular chamber, not a B or BB, just the plain 6. Full sound with power and warmth but not edgy at all. Great playing and...

earlybabbitt Today, 04:32 PM Go to last post
VigLink badge