• DanSax64

There is no available content written by DanSax64
  • Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

gary

Help me to build up a practice routine to learn to improvise over standard tunes

_TH, I quit reading after a certain point, so if this is redundant, please excuse me.

Don't... Go to last post

gary Today 09:35 AM
    AnderT78

Help me to build up a practice routine to learn to improvise over standard tunes

All of the greats got more or less different approaches and to my understanding the central thing... Go to last post

AnderT78 Today 08:05 AM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

JakeLampe

Re: Four - harmonic analysis

So in bars 3-4 you have that ii/V implying moving to Db which would be considered 'Flat Major VII' borrowed from Eb natural minor (so that ii/V play like you are going to Db major, then transition to...

JakeLampe Today, 08:32 PM Go to last post
    Lionelsax

Re: SOTW TOTM June 2015 - Ruby, My Dear

About the very strange thing, I was talking about the backing track I made, I wanted to do it with my electric piano but I need some work.
    Monk's tunes are a bit odd, that's the reason why I like...

Lionelsax Today, 08:32 PM Go to last post
    IanSax

Re: 1956 SML Rev D Tenor, museum quality.

Thank you, the pictures are fine and I did my best with the natural lighting to capture the sax in close to "in person" as possible but they do not really show the true richness in colour of the...

IanSax Today, 08:30 PM Go to last post
    schuca02

Re: WTB Mark VI Tenor in Singapore

I have a Mark VI but I'm not in Singapore. I could ship it?

schuca02 Today, 08:20 PM Go to last post
    Jive Dadson

Re: interesting technical paper on mouthpiece design and physics

Darmouth? Really? That is a very weak paper. I find it strange that they archive it.

I had seen the assertion before that the reed closes the opening about half the time, etc... From that one...

Jive Dadson Today, 08:18 PM Go to last post
Site Meter VigLink badge