There is no available content written by altoblues
  • Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

• Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

markcr

Re: Good Action and Intonation

Thanks for the info, everyone. JayePDX, I'll check out Anthony's Woodwind Corner. I'm a 1/2 hour north of San Rafael and no doubt I'll need to develop a good relationship with a tech for the years...

markcr Today, 12:57 PM Go to last post
    Michael Ward

Re: State of Sopranino

Thanks.. I'm going to try them. I tried Ed's nino piece a while ago but it didn't work on my Selmer. I'm assuming it was designed for a vintage US nino. The chamber seemed much larger than...

Michael Ward Today, 12:51 PM Go to last post
    Secondhandsaxes

Re: FS: Conn 6M Naked Lady Alto Saxophone 1952/53

yes,i wouldn't call this modern one a newyork neck,but the one CHARLIE PARKER had probably was a newyork neck....
    anyways,these are good horns and for the money,fantastic vintage saxophones........

Secondhandsaxes Today, 12:50 PM Go to last post
    simso

Re: So what does 1300 dollars and 8 weeks wait get you

Only the victims can, and the only justice they can get is what a court calls making you whole again,

One of the issues IMO, with court systems, is there is no financial punishment for anyone...

simso Today, 12:48 PM Go to last post
    nathan61

Re: Public Schools...1 Voice vs. All Voices

In a big school band with 15-20 saxophonists it is not uncommon to have too many of a certain voice, so the director has some students switch voices. In many years of working with bands I have found...

nathan61 Today, 12:40 PM Go to last post