There is no available content written by saxmangeoff
  • Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

• Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

RobBari

Re: Best Bass Sax Player?

What about the Nuclear Whales' bass player? I think that was Don Springs. The group wasn't very solo-oriented, but they were fantastically tight, and their bass player was their foundation. He was an...

RobBari Today, 12:22 PM Go to last post
    ziomeque

Re: FS: B&S ‘Blue Label’, Tenor

Thank you for your post. As many people can tell there are many different opinions when it comes to Blue Labels. You can came across highly enthusiastic contributions as well as some moderate ones....

ziomeque Today, 12:18 PM Go to last post
    turf3

Re: "This instrument traded in for a new Conn" engraving?

Yes, two threads on the same subject, because I could not remember which direction the stamping went. It turns out from the hot minute when the information was visible, that it was a Buescher thing....

turf3 Today, 12:15 PM Go to last post
    bstrom

Re: What happen if you use a Tenor Mouthpiece in a Soprano sax ?

I find that I need to play both in order to sound good on both of them. But if you can only play one then it's better than none. I would recommend using the correct mouthpiece designed for the horn.

bstrom Today, 12:03 PM Go to last post
    Henblower

Re: Ted Klum Sterling Silver Custom Link Florida Copy tenor 0.107

Just to give you an idea what it sounds like I'm adding a link to a track I recorded this week. No trades anymore 'cause I found anything I was looking for in between. I'm an amateur with medium...

Henblower Today, 11:45 AM Go to last post
Site Meter VigLink badge