Viking
  • Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

Belshoresdan

Evaluating a Used Saxophone For Purchase (video)

Yes.....I agree with all the above
    And thank you very much
    Don't want to get carried away
    but... Go to last post

Belshoresdan 02-19-2017 06:42 PM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

BrianMitchellBrody

Re: Removing Bad Smell from Horn/Case

Really can not offer any advice on how to clean a "smelly" horn but I do have experience cleansing a cat urine soaked case. I used an oxidizing cat urine be gone product and although it took three...

BrianMitchellBrody Today, 11:52 PM Go to last post
    High Fly

Re: TC Helicon Vocal Tuned Reverb

I don't really KNOW that it works with sax/non-chordal settings! If any one can shed some light, let me know. i suppose I can dumb the thing down to bare bones if I get it...but yep, key-based...

High Fly Today, 11:46 PM Go to last post
    moxie

Re: [WTB] GRASSI PROFESSIONAL 2000 - Baritone Sax

This was the first time I was trying to get something on Ebay that was worth some real cash. Many of the pics in the listing, when using the enlarging feature were kind of blury, I was worried about...

moxie Today, 11:45 PM Go to last post
    JL

Re: Need some help with a class project about the "Evolution of Jazz Improvisation"

Not as a general rule. However, bebop evolved from and was infused with 'swing' and blues and most of what went before. The bebop players tended toward more harmonic and rhythmic complexity, but...

JL Today, 11:41 PM Go to last post
    MLucky

Re: Need some help with a class project about the "Evolution of Jazz Improvisation"

Sorry, I did not mean you at all, and I don't think you're just trying to get an easy grade. Your project sounds quite ambitious, actually.

All I'm saying is that, whereas people of previous...

MLucky Today, 11:30 PM Go to last post
VigLink badge