Antigua Winds
  • Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

• Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

AnderT78

Hank Mobley and Dexter plays the exact same solo

Can anyone tell the story as to why Dexter and Hank's plays the same solo? Dexter on Three o'clock in the morning (Go) vs Hank's Best things in life are free (Workout) Hank's 'Workout' are...

AnderT78 Today, 01:17 PM Go to last post
    mrpeebee

Re: Can you tell the difference between a £40 mouthpiece vs a £1000 mouthpiece?

I think there is a difference (and often in favour of the more expensive ones), but not always noticeable for most people.

I made a ton of mouthpiece compare clips (but on a much lower playing...

mrpeebee Today, 01:07 PM Go to last post
    milandro

Bauhaus-Walstein DELUXE CSS-PD Curved Soprano Saxophone - Bronze- Action Improved + Protec case and Ponzol mouthpiece

I’ve decided to sell my own Bauhaus-WALSTEIN DELUXE CSS-PD Curved Soprano Saxophone - Bronze - Action Improved.

This is indeed the bronze and action improved version of this horn.

This is an...

milandro Today, 01:03 PM Go to last post
    MojoBari

Re: Who considers themselves "self-taught"?

I only had public school sax lessons from 7th grade to graduation. Some of them were with 2-3 other students some were 1 on 1. I never had a great foundation on embouchure and intonation. I...

MojoBari Today, 01:02 PM Go to last post
    abadcliche

Re: How To Install And Seat Saxophone Pads

Glad to help! Although the flat shellac thing is not something I came up with. I saw a photo of that somewhere a while back and couldn't believe how much more predictable it made the work.

abadcliche Today, 12:59 PM Go to last post
VigLink badge