Antigua Winds
  • Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

• Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

Gordon (NZ)

Re: Bad "Growling" tenor. Need help to solve this?

Just thinking out loud re the growling:

Facing some pads, for any given note, especially lower ones, is rapidly oscillating air pressure. (It is well away from any open tone hole.)
    If those...

Gordon (NZ) Today, 07:07 AM Go to last post
    mrpeebee

Re: SOTW TOTM for September 2016 - Recorda-Me by Joe Henderson

Dave, Latency is a standard setting in Audacity which you can determine by recording a generated 'click' track.

Search the Audacity manual (help function inside your program) for 'Latency' or...

mrpeebee Today, 07:05 AM Go to last post
    mascio

Re: Hollywood Dukoff No.6

Warren, you have probably tried more mouthpieces than anybody i know. i am wondering if you have one favorite? Or do you use different pieces for different moods? i wonder if you could talk a little...

mascio Today, 07:02 AM Go to last post
    renegade

Re: Japanese saxophones and CONN.....did CONN give Japan their blue-print's....?

That Selmer bought the patent issued to Adolphe Sax explains why the word Patent No. is stamped on its body. With respect to Grassi, unless my eyesight fails me, what appears to be registered is...

renegade Today, 06:56 AM Go to last post
    Michael Ward

A long haul and a big break

I haven't been on SOTW for a while mostly due to extended stays in hospital. A routine operation which should have seen me home in 24 hours developed a rare complication and I was rushed back by...

Michael Ward Today, 06:37 AM Go to last post
VigLink badge