Viking
  • Guide Book for the Saxophone Teacher

Guide Book for the Saxophone Teacher

This Guide Book for the Saxophone Teacher will provide you with a different approach to teaching music, one that includes the creativity of the student. It is not a method book, but rather a personal description of the decades of experience teaching not only children and youths, but also numerous Master Classes in many parts of the world. The Guide Book (for students aged seven to twenty one) is divided into suggestions for the Beginner, the Intermediate and the Advanced Level and includes examples of age-appropriate exercises and repertoire lists including original saxophone literature, a large section on solving problems, pedagogical suggestions on all the basics and much more.

About the Author

Carina Rascher is a known name in the saxophone world. Her musical activities include five decades of concertizing around the world; as Soloist, with her father Sigurd M. Rascher and with The Rascher Saxophone Quartet. Her teaching experiences include twenty four years at a community music school, numerous Master Classes in Europe, Middle East, Asia and USA, as well as teaching advanced private students and professionals.

The Guide Book is now available on Amazon.

Facebook comments

• Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

BrianMitchellBrody

My 25 guys - whom to imitate

Why Imitate? Go to last post

BrianMitchellBrody 01-15-2017 02:33 PM
    BsaxC1

The #1 Thing You Need to Do To Become a Great Improviser

The biggest thing I got from this is spending hours practicing with records. Okay I've been... Go to last post

BsaxC1 01-09-2017 10:04 PM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

Ballad state of mind

Re: The Ballad of the Sad young Men.

I found the Fran Landesman clip. I wish I could have been there, what a treat for the audience. The respect from the musicians is great to see.
    Fran landesman

https://youtu.be/Hgudr5BwDdk

Ballad state of mind Today, 03:54 PM Go to last post
    AspiringMelodies

Re: Jupiter SG 1187

Never played one, but from what I've heard they're decent. Its like a student to intermediate level I think. I personally feel like I could spend 1400 better spent on something else if I searched a...

AspiringMelodies Today, 03:54 PM Go to last post
    Ballad state of mind

Re: The Ballad of the Sad young Men.

:)

Ballad state of mind Today, 03:51 PM Go to last post
    reafbop

Re: Tone Master 5* Tenor piece $475

grossman thing!

reafbop Today, 03:51 PM Go to last post
    Grumps

Re: Lead Alto Mouthpiece

I'd echo that as well; especially considering the OP is already familiar with SR Tech mouthpieces. The L85 is like a more open tipped, quality Meyer copy. Can't vouch for the .078 if that tip...

Grumps Today, 03:46 PM Go to last post
VigLink badge