• New “Pro-one” saxophone promotional events are coming in December and January

Attachment 24300
    San Antonio, TX, November 30, 2010: Antigua new saxophone “Pro-one” will debut at Namm 2011. Before Namm, there are several promotional events to be hold to introduce Pro one to artists, teachers, musicians, enthusiasts, and dealers as well. Here is the events information:

- 12/07/2010 Vandoren Artist reception in New York, NY. - Introduce Pro One to Vandoren artists in attendance. Hosted by Vandoren in their New York studio.

- 12/08/2010 Otterbein University in Columbus, OH. - Introduce Pro One to local artists and teachers. Hosted by Buckeye Brass & Woodwinds.

- 12/11/1010 "Saxophone Day" annual event in Tustin, CA - In conjunction with: Ponzol Workshop, Steve Wilkerson Clinic & concert. LA musician's invited to attend - Hosted by Jim's Music.

- 12/15/2010 Midwest Clinic in Chicago, IL- Consumer show - showcasing Pro One and Vosi.

- 01/06/2011 to 01/08-2011 Jazz Education Network (JEN) Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana - Consumer show - Jazz focus - attended by educators, artists, students, enthusiasts. Showcasing Pro One. Peter Ponzol will be in the Pro One booth.

- 01/13/2011 to 01/16/2011 NAMM in Anaheim, CA - Dealer - Trade show - Showcasing Pro One and Vosi.

Please contact Kerry Klingborg at Antigua Winds for more information.
  • Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

jddartdds

Review: Conn Chu vs. The Martin Alto

Excellent review of two of my favorite vintage saxophones. Thanks! Go to last post

jddartdds 10-17-2014 01:41 AM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

Swaman

Re: New Dutch documentary about Sonny Rollins - "Tomorrow I Will Play Better"

That was great. Thank you for sharing it.

Swaman Today, 12:36 AM Go to last post
    yumrumgum

Re: Rent or Play-test and Buy

Like a vintage horn, perhaps? Do they retain their value? I'm not particularly concerned about the long term at the moment. Surely, I might just buy one and play it whenever I wish to, which is a lot...

yumrumgum Today, 12:32 AM Go to last post
    Graysax

Re: 2014 Hudson Valley Saxophone Orchestra Christmas Concert (and CD Kickstarter)

Thanks - I have to say it's ALOT of difficult work to put this event on but in the end it is SO worth it. I am just glad I have a plethora of saxophonists in the area who I can call friends and...

Graysax Today, 12:32 AM Go to last post
    MEGAOHMER

Re: Mouthpiece replication

Starting with a vintage piece that the patent would have already expired might be your best bet. Even that could have been refaced i suppose but just measure it and remodel it.

It sounds like you...

MEGAOHMER Today, 12:30 AM Go to last post
    JayePDX

Re: Looking to rent a Baritone Sax

I guess....Lansing MI...there aren't any shops within 2 hours of you which rent instruments ? Seems this would be a wiser venue, this way you get to try the horn and at least strike up a...

JayePDX Today, 12:28 AM Go to last post