• New “Pro-one” saxophone promotional events are coming in December and January

Attachment 24300
    San Antonio, TX, November 30, 2010: Antigua new saxophone “Pro-one” will debut at Namm 2011. Before Namm, there are several promotional events to be hold to introduce Pro one to artists, teachers, musicians, enthusiasts, and dealers as well. Here is the events information:

- 12/07/2010 Vandoren Artist reception in New York, NY. - Introduce Pro One to Vandoren artists in attendance. Hosted by Vandoren in their New York studio.

- 12/08/2010 Otterbein University in Columbus, OH. - Introduce Pro One to local artists and teachers. Hosted by Buckeye Brass & Woodwinds.

- 12/11/1010 "Saxophone Day" annual event in Tustin, CA - In conjunction with: Ponzol Workshop, Steve Wilkerson Clinic & concert. LA musician's invited to attend - Hosted by Jim's Music.

- 12/15/2010 Midwest Clinic in Chicago, IL- Consumer show - showcasing Pro One and Vosi.

- 01/06/2011 to 01/08-2011 Jazz Education Network (JEN) Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana - Consumer show - Jazz focus - attended by educators, artists, students, enthusiasts. Showcasing Pro One. Peter Ponzol will be in the Pro One booth.

- 01/13/2011 to 01/16/2011 NAMM in Anaheim, CA - Dealer - Trade show - Showcasing Pro One and Vosi.

Please contact Kerry Klingborg at Antigua Winds for more information.
  • Amazon ad

• Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

JayePDX

Re: Conn 16m Mexico, sounds mor like a Mk VI than the Super Action 80 did, you tell me?

Top video is unwatchable, at least from my browser ("video is private").

But your impressions would not surprise me, actually. 16M has same body specs as a 10M, and both that design and the VI...

JayePDX Today, 12:19 AM Go to last post
    graphicguy

high D to G# for 'Peter Gunn' theme

hi, on my YTS23 I'm having a tough time playing the interval from high D down to regular G#, without squeaking the G#, in-tempo...

...any tips? I'm using runyon palm risers...new to tenor (2yrs),...

graphicguy Today, 12:13 AM Go to last post
    whaler

Re: Mouthpiece patch problem

I bought a sheet of 3M Ventureshield off eBay. I can't find the link since its been a while. For a few bucks I got the same stuff they use to make the Runyon clear pads. They use this to protect car...

whaler Today, 12:11 AM Go to last post
    JayePDX

Re: Most awkward tenor spatula table.

The thing which strikes me here is that some comments are based upon the difficulty of depressing a particular keytouch.

I am not sure how germane that is, however....because spring tensions are...

JayePDX Today, 12:10 AM Go to last post
    1saxman

Re: FS: SATB Vintage Link, Larsen, Dukoff and more

The 'B2' Level Air turned out to be a tenor! No wonder it was bright on a baritone. No sweat, it was a nice one so I kept it. One of the secrets of a Level Air is it is a larger diameter bore than...

1saxman Today, 12:07 AM Go to last post
Site Meter VigLink badge