• New “Pro-one” saxophone promotional events are coming in December and January

Attachment 24300
    San Antonio, TX, November 30, 2010: Antigua new saxophone “Pro-one” will debut at Namm 2011. Before Namm, there are several promotional events to be hold to introduce Pro one to artists, teachers, musicians, enthusiasts, and dealers as well. Here is the events information:

- 12/07/2010 Vandoren Artist reception in New York, NY. - Introduce Pro One to Vandoren artists in attendance. Hosted by Vandoren in their New York studio.

- 12/08/2010 Otterbein University in Columbus, OH. - Introduce Pro One to local artists and teachers. Hosted by Buckeye Brass & Woodwinds.

- 12/11/1010 "Saxophone Day" annual event in Tustin, CA - In conjunction with: Ponzol Workshop, Steve Wilkerson Clinic & concert. LA musician's invited to attend - Hosted by Jim's Music.

- 12/15/2010 Midwest Clinic in Chicago, IL- Consumer show - showcasing Pro One and Vosi.

- 01/06/2011 to 01/08-2011 Jazz Education Network (JEN) Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana - Consumer show - Jazz focus - attended by educators, artists, students, enthusiasts. Showcasing Pro One. Peter Ponzol will be in the Pro One booth.

- 01/13/2011 to 01/16/2011 NAMM in Anaheim, CA - Dealer - Trade show - Showcasing Pro One and Vosi.

Please contact Kerry Klingborg at Antigua Winds for more information.
  • Amazon ad

• Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

Dr G

Re: solder bell to bow??

Randy Jones soldered the bow-to-body joint of my Ref 36, as part of setting it up, after I had played it for about 5 years. I'm a believer.

No solder damage.

Dr G Today, 01:19 PM Go to last post
    babardah

Re: Selmer Sopranino...who's playing?

I play the sopranino quite a bit. For years it has been a mk6, but when I tried a demo at Robertos in NY, I was stricken. I switched, seduced by the warm sound and better intonation. Recently I...

babardah Today, 01:09 PM Go to last post
    Ballad Kid

Re: Selmer ref 54 neck on a yas-62

I have a purple label 62 and my 54 neck is way too loose, with the expanding collet type tenon expander, from experience, I could never expand the neck enough, it would take a can-opener type. So...

Ballad Kid Today, 01:03 PM Go to last post
    babardah

Re: SOTW new member introductions, October 2014 -

I play sopranino quite a bit. For years I used a mk6 and then I was in NY and tried Robertos and loved it. The intonation is much better, but in many ways it is a different instrument, with an almost...

babardah Today, 12:59 PM Go to last post
    Pete Thomas

Re: What would you value this horn at?

There's also poverty in the South, would you believe we recently had to let go of the assistant butler and one of the racehorses.

I'm not sure there is much difference in price between North and...

Pete Thomas Today, 12:54 PM Go to last post