• New “Pro-one” saxophone promotional events are coming in December and January

Attachment 24300
    San Antonio, TX, November 30, 2010: Antigua new saxophone “Pro-one” will debut at Namm 2011. Before Namm, there are several promotional events to be hold to introduce Pro one to artists, teachers, musicians, enthusiasts, and dealers as well. Here is the events information:

- 12/07/2010 Vandoren Artist reception in New York, NY. - Introduce Pro One to Vandoren artists in attendance. Hosted by Vandoren in their New York studio.

- 12/08/2010 Otterbein University in Columbus, OH. - Introduce Pro One to local artists and teachers. Hosted by Buckeye Brass & Woodwinds.

- 12/11/1010 "Saxophone Day" annual event in Tustin, CA - In conjunction with: Ponzol Workshop, Steve Wilkerson Clinic & concert. LA musician's invited to attend - Hosted by Jim's Music.

- 12/15/2010 Midwest Clinic in Chicago, IL- Consumer show - showcasing Pro One and Vosi.

- 01/06/2011 to 01/08-2011 Jazz Education Network (JEN) Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana - Consumer show - Jazz focus - attended by educators, artists, students, enthusiasts. Showcasing Pro One. Peter Ponzol will be in the Pro One booth.

- 01/13/2011 to 01/16/2011 NAMM in Anaheim, CA - Dealer - Trade show - Showcasing Pro One and Vosi.

Please contact Kerry Klingborg at Antigua Winds for more information.
  • Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

jddartdds

Review: Conn Chu vs. The Martin Alto

Excellent review of two of my favorite vintage saxophones. Thanks! Go to last post

jddartdds 10-17-2014 01:41 AM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

LittleMushi

Re: When

I wanted to play alto saxophone from a very young age, after hearing a recording of James Moody playing Moody's Mood for Love. From that point on, I asked for an alto sax every birthday and Xmas....

LittleMushi Today, 05:05 AM Go to last post
    Wilbur Weltklang

Re: Rudy Weideoft Holton Alto Mouthpiece 1915 no cork needed

60102The tube that slides into the actual mouthpiece requires cork.
    cheers, Mark.

Wilbur Weltklang Today, 04:54 AM Go to last post
    Merlin

Re: Merlin's Cruise ship gig thread

Yep, 889 Artist model.

Dimedici 1011 flute, and my old Selmer 10s clarinet. My 10s has a Bb bis mechanism that Steve Fox made for it about 20 years ago. Never know when you're going to have to...

Merlin Today, 04:24 AM Go to last post
    J.Max

Re: Classical soprano mouthpiece?

What piece are you playing now and what type of horn? It makes a BIG difference.

J.Max Today, 03:58 AM Go to last post
    Ringo

Frank Wells HR Mouthpiece

Does anyone know some info on this mouthpiece? Frank Wells Chicago. Looks like a HR Berg refaced. Was this his own line or were they just refaced?

6010060101 60099

I'll probably sell it...

Ringo Today, 03:57 AM Go to last post