• New “Pro-one” saxophone promotional events are coming in December and January

Attachment 24300
    San Antonio, TX, November 30, 2010: Antigua new saxophone “Pro-one” will debut at Namm 2011. Before Namm, there are several promotional events to be hold to introduce Pro one to artists, teachers, musicians, enthusiasts, and dealers as well. Here is the events information:

- 12/07/2010 Vandoren Artist reception in New York, NY. - Introduce Pro One to Vandoren artists in attendance. Hosted by Vandoren in their New York studio.

- 12/08/2010 Otterbein University in Columbus, OH. - Introduce Pro One to local artists and teachers. Hosted by Buckeye Brass & Woodwinds.

- 12/11/1010 "Saxophone Day" annual event in Tustin, CA - In conjunction with: Ponzol Workshop, Steve Wilkerson Clinic & concert. LA musician's invited to attend - Hosted by Jim's Music.

- 12/15/2010 Midwest Clinic in Chicago, IL- Consumer show - showcasing Pro One and Vosi.

- 01/06/2011 to 01/08-2011 Jazz Education Network (JEN) Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana - Consumer show - Jazz focus - attended by educators, artists, students, enthusiasts. Showcasing Pro One. Peter Ponzol will be in the Pro One booth.

- 01/13/2011 to 01/16/2011 NAMM in Anaheim, CA - Dealer - Trade show - Showcasing Pro One and Vosi.

Please contact Kerry Klingborg at Antigua Winds for more information.
  • Amazon ad

• Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

Re: Evette Schaeffer Saxophones

Hello, we just purchased an Evette & Schaeffer Master Model alto S/N #7338 manufactured in Paris. Would you have any additional information on it?

Thank you.

swhansen Today, 07:17 PM Go to last post

Re: Need valuation for Martin Music Man Saxophone

Yes, I think Raph's price was meant to be for one which has been serviced and plays up and down.

Assuming yours has not, then around $800-1200 is probably pretty accurate.

May I say something ?...

JayePDX Today, 07:14 PM Go to last post

Re: Rollins on the Tonight Show back in the '70's

I'm sure someone in the back room had commercials queued up, getting ready to fade him out should he had kept going another minute.

Guto Today, 07:13 PM Go to last post

Re: Two more....again

Really love your tone on these clips, so full and rich. Fantastic!

tony1709 Today, 07:13 PM Go to last post

Help with a Evette & Schaeffer Master Model purchase

Hello all,

I just purchased an Evette & Schaeffer Master Model alto saxophone for my son who is in 8th grade. We were told that it is an instrument manufactured in 1961 and is a stencil of the...

swhansen Today, 07:12 PM Go to last post
Site Meter VigLink badge