• New “Pro-one” saxophone promotional events are coming in December and January

Attachment 24300
    San Antonio, TX, November 30, 2010: Antigua new saxophone “Pro-one” will debut at Namm 2011. Before Namm, there are several promotional events to be hold to introduce Pro one to artists, teachers, musicians, enthusiasts, and dealers as well. Here is the events information:

- 12/07/2010 Vandoren Artist reception in New York, NY. - Introduce Pro One to Vandoren artists in attendance. Hosted by Vandoren in their New York studio.

- 12/08/2010 Otterbein University in Columbus, OH. - Introduce Pro One to local artists and teachers. Hosted by Buckeye Brass & Woodwinds.

- 12/11/1010 "Saxophone Day" annual event in Tustin, CA - In conjunction with: Ponzol Workshop, Steve Wilkerson Clinic & concert. LA musician's invited to attend - Hosted by Jim's Music.

- 12/15/2010 Midwest Clinic in Chicago, IL- Consumer show - showcasing Pro One and Vosi.

- 01/06/2011 to 01/08-2011 Jazz Education Network (JEN) Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana - Consumer show - Jazz focus - attended by educators, artists, students, enthusiasts. Showcasing Pro One. Peter Ponzol will be in the Pro One booth.

- 01/13/2011 to 01/16/2011 NAMM in Anaheim, CA - Dealer - Trade show - Showcasing Pro One and Vosi.

Please contact Kerry Klingborg at Antigua Winds for more information.
  • Amazon ad

• Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

Semper Sax

Re: Re : And... Who is the greatest modern Alto player?

I know it's been years since this thread has been active, but in case somebody like me ends up on here looking for some guys to listen to, here's my two cents.

Brian Hogans - Plays with Sean Jones...

Semper Sax Today, 01:01 AM Go to last post
    Nefertiti

Re: Benjamin Allen Tenor Mouthpiece is As Good AS IT Gets

Thanks guys! I have a few of the Allen pieces on the way to me now in the mail so hopefully I can put up some clips this week........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nefertiti Today, 01:00 AM Go to last post
    Nefertiti

Re: Scales with Fingering Chart

You might dig this scale approach but this is a pretty dry way to approach learning the sax. I would suggest your main focus be on learning songs and melodies. Maybe use the other 10% of your time...

Nefertiti Today, 12:47 AM Go to last post
    Tryptykon

http://www.allenmouthpieces.com/model-10e/model-10es/

Tryptykon Today, 12:46 AM Go to last post
    Itchychurchpants

http://www.allenmouthpieces.com/model-10e/model-10es/

Itchychurchpants Today, 12:45 AM Go to last post