• Categories Widget (top-down)

• Recent Activity Widget

Berko

What's Your Tenor Setup?

Thread Starter: Berko

Post Ur Setup \ My Setup: Tenor Keiwerth EX90 III Mpc : Super Tone master 6 * Lig : Orginal and FL Brass Plated

Last Post By: nico5999 Yesterday, 06:36 PM Go to last post
    ajcomputers

Whats your Alto Setup?

Thread Starter: ajcomputers

After seeing how popular this thread was in the Tenor section. Why don't we give it a shot here? My alto setup is as follows: Selmer Mark VI Alto Early Babbit Otto Link 6* mouthpiece Francois Louis "Ultimate" ligature and smart cap Runyon Palm Key Risers Vandoren or Rigotti Reeds Oleg...

Last Post By: BlownSi05 07-29-2015, 11:53 AM Go to last post
    mrpeebee

Beginners/Intermediates post your recordings here - 2015

Thread Starter: mrpeebee

Time for a new and fresh Beginners & Intermediates (B&I) thread for 2015 (continuing from >the last B&I 2014 page<). This thread is for all Beginner and Intermediate players who would like to share their progress and recordings. Posting your stuff is great, but commenting and discussing on other...

Last Post By: mrpeebee 07-29-2015, 08:36 PM Go to last post
    Berko

Your Baritone Setup

Thread Starter: Berko

Hello Please Put Here Your baritone setup Jean Michele BAR2500 Yamhah 5C Rico 3 i am not baritone player i am only play in little orchestra of herzelia ( dont forget ! )

Last Post By: junior1 07-28-2015, 04:30 PM Go to last post
    Bill Bryant

Yanagisawa owners club

Thread Starter: Bill Bryant

Welcome to the Yanagisawa owners club. Which Yanagisawa do you own, what mpc and reeds do you use with it, and what kind of playing do you enjoy? T991 tenor Yanagisawa 6 HR mpc or JJ HR* 6* Rico Select Jazz 2M filed demonstrating things in beginner and intermediate band classes, playing along...

Last Post By: Kelpie Today, 12:45 AM Go to last post
  • Fill in the blank

Just testing the article/blog thingy with a new cartoon - You guys (& gals) fill in the blank
    Comments 88 Comments
      Billyfish -
      My daddy was a Conn man, with a great personality. My mother, Selmer, was the hottest thing in town. So doc, tell me, why am I so introverted ??
      jbtsax -
      How am I supposed to relax when they're always pushing my buttons?
      jbtsax -
      ... and then all the kids on the playground started calling me a "tranny".
      Saxmansteve -
      I've always felt like a tenor...trapped in an alto's body.
      SSA80S23 -
      i just wish i was... was... fatter!
      Selmer828 -
      Doc, I can't take it anymore!!! I get blown on and blown on everyday and for what to have some clothe stick stuck in side of me!!!!
      Aldevis -
      my life sax (said with chico marx's accent)
      maiaihii -
      "...well doc you know everybody wants me to be original on the outside as possible, and I finally came to the realization that nobody is lacquered on the inside, so it doesn't matter"
  • Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

Harri Rautiainen

Lenny Pickett Releases Second Album as Leader

More sax albums from UMO:

... Go to last post

Harri Rautiainen 07-27-2015 11:49 AM
    TraneSpotter

Chuck Israels - "An Unpopular Perspective on Jazz Education"

Every one who can play has a slew of great players he/she has copied to death. It is a given. What... Go to last post

TraneSpotter 07-24-2015 05:20 PM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

bstrom

Re: Reed Geek

I like mine. I can do it with a knife too but the Geek seems a little more accurate with less chance to gouge something for most people. It still cuts cleanly like a sharp knife. The radius end is...

bstrom Today, 11:14 AM Go to last post
    donnersm

Re: TOTM July 2015 Adam's Apple

@ Dave Pollack I like the fall/drops you do in the theme; Note to myself:practise more to be able to do that :-)
    I wonder, the long fast lines you played...double time or more...are those PArker...

donnersm Today, 11:12 AM Go to last post
    SuperAction80

Re: Would this Conn be good?

I'll agree with everything else you said besides this. As a matter of fact, I've read the complete opposite opinion many times on this board. Now I can understand why SOME of the altos get a bad...

SuperAction80 Today, 11:09 AM Go to last post
    milandro

Re: help identify CONN baritone craigslist find

As I said, I no longer buy them, learned my lesson.

Pay attention on line ( where I see them passing by) in our part of the world they do appear ( once or twice a year) and rarely go for more than...

milandro Today, 10:36 AM Go to last post
    Blublub

Re: help identify CONN baritone craigslist find

Milandro, if you have one right now that plays, for 600$ I might be interested! (live in Belgium). Where did you find those old conns? Here they're pretty rare!

And I love that ludicrously fancy...

Blublub Today, 10:30 AM Go to last post
Site Meter VigLink badge