Antigua Winds
  • Fill in the blank

Just testing the article/blog thingy with a new cartoon - You guys (& gals) fill in the blank
    Comments 88 Comments
      Billyfish -
      My daddy was a Conn man, with a great personality. My mother, Selmer, was the hottest thing in town. So doc, tell me, why am I so introverted ??
      jbtsax -
      How am I supposed to relax when they're always pushing my buttons?
      jbtsax -
      ... and then all the kids on the playground started calling me a "tranny".
      Saxmansteve -
      I've always felt like a tenor...trapped in an alto's body.
      SSA80S23 -
      i just wish i was... was... fatter!
      Selmer828 -
      Doc, I can't take it anymore!!! I get blown on and blown on everyday and for what to have some clothe stick stuck in side of me!!!!
      Aldevis -
      my life sax (said with chico marx's accent)
      maiaihii -
      "...well doc you know everybody wants me to be original on the outside as possible, and I finally came to the realization that nobody is lacquered on the inside, so it doesn't matter"

Facebook comments

• Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

John Laughter

Liability Insurance?

In addition to the need for insurance on some of our gigs, another interesting development occurred... Go to last post

John Laughter 04-29-2016 01:16 AM
    The MKD

Liability Insurance?

This is an older thread, but it stays up at the top of the list because it's of interest to so... Go to last post

The MKD 04-28-2016 08:33 PM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

pradomusic

Vintage Dolnet Universal and Helmke Tenor for sale both for $400 Free shipping

Hi folks! I have for sale two tenor saxophones:

1) Dolnet Universal tenor saxophone, in excellent condition, with a few scratches on the body of the horn. The horn was re-padded, but the horn...

pradomusic Today, 01:14 AM Go to last post
    John Kotches

I'm part way there. I play a late '45 Zephyr, but...

I'm part way there. I play a late '45 Zephyr, but my STM NY isn't a high baffle and the 7* (.105) is medium these days.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Forum Runner

John Kotches Today, 01:13 AM Go to last post
    paulwl

Re: Nuclear Whales Sax Orch. - bass sax!

Hello Art. Thank you and the Whales for doing what you did. You brought back a grand tradition of entertainment for the sax as well as great music.

paulwl Today, 01:12 AM Go to last post
    JunkDude

Re: Conn 6m /1939 - which new pads ?

Having overhauled hundreds of 1920s - 1940s Conns, I do not recommend using Conn-Reso Pads. The interior rings around the edge of the pad cut through the leather pad and shortens pad life. I've had...

JunkDude Today, 01:08 AM Go to last post
    paulwl

Re: Is my custom Link damaged?

I sometimes wonder if mouthpiece work might not be unusually hazardous from the POV of inhaling particulate matter or working with toxic substances. God knows what's in some of that old hard rubber....

paulwl Today, 01:06 AM Go to last post
VigLink badge