Viking
  • Fill in the blank

Just testing the article/blog thingy with a new cartoon - You guys (& gals) fill in the blank
    Comments 88 Comments
      Billyfish -
      My daddy was a Conn man, with a great personality. My mother, Selmer, was the hottest thing in town. So doc, tell me, why am I so introverted ??
      jbtsax -
      How am I supposed to relax when they're always pushing my buttons?
      jbtsax -
      ... and then all the kids on the playground started calling me a "tranny".
      Saxmansteve -
      I've always felt like a tenor...trapped in an alto's body.
      SSA80S23 -
      i just wish i was... was... fatter!
      Selmer828 -
      Doc, I can't take it anymore!!! I get blown on and blown on everyday and for what to have some clothe stick stuck in side of me!!!!
      Aldevis -
      my life sax (said with chico marx's accent)
      maiaihii -
      "...well doc you know everybody wants me to be original on the outside as possible, and I finally came to the realization that nobody is lacquered on the inside, so it doesn't matter"

Facebook comments

• Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

1saxman

My 25 guys - whom to imitate

Learning how to play what you like to hear from others is how we all advance, because in the... Go to last post

1saxman 01-21-2017 08:56 PM
    BrianMitchellBrody

My 25 guys - whom to imitate

Why Imitate? Go to last post

BrianMitchellBrody 01-15-2017 02:33 PM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

keluitry

Re: Will I always be not quite happy with my sound

Going off what Simon has said, I find it fun to emulate the sounds of players I like (through transcribing) - this gives my tone practice a goal and it will improve it - I doubt I'll reach it, but...

keluitry Today, 10:13 AM Go to last post
    milandro

Re: Late model MKVI tenor tone hole

superficial red rot ( which despite the terrible sounding name is just a lost of zinc affecting the external layers), the rest of the horn appears to be relacquered too, so, buy if reasonably priced,...

milandro Today, 10:03 AM Go to last post
    theonlyfly

Re: For trade: brass Ponzol II V I .100 (S) tenor mpc

Traded

theonlyfly Today, 10:00 AM Go to last post
    fabyoda

Re: SOTW new member introductions ~ Jan 2017-

Hello, I'm Fabrice, from France. I've been playing as a semi-pro for about 10 years, but I still consider myself as an amateur. I have been lucky enough to study jazz playing on the sax in the jazz...

fabyoda Today, 09:29 AM Go to last post
    Brenton

Re: King Marigaux soprano sax

Michael, that ebay one ticks off ALL your boxes, right? ie. you preferred the idea of one from the late sixties (s/n 21k) rather than from the late 70's (s/n 26k); and, ORIGINAL case! Currently...

Brenton Today, 09:21 AM Go to last post
VigLink badge