Antigua Winds
  • Fill in the blank

Just testing the article/blog thingy with a new cartoon - You guys (& gals) fill in the blank
    Comments 88 Comments
      Billyfish -
      My daddy was a Conn man, with a great personality. My mother, Selmer, was the hottest thing in town. So doc, tell me, why am I so introverted ??
      jbtsax -
      How am I supposed to relax when they're always pushing my buttons?
      jbtsax -
      ... and then all the kids on the playground started calling me a "tranny".
      Saxmansteve -
      I've always felt like a tenor...trapped in an alto's body.
      SSA80S23 -
      i just wish i was... was... fatter!
      Selmer828 -
      Doc, I can't take it anymore!!! I get blown on and blown on everyday and for what to have some clothe stick stuck in side of me!!!!
      Aldevis -
      my life sax (said with chico marx's accent)
      maiaihii -
      "...well doc you know everybody wants me to be original on the outside as possible, and I finally came to the realization that nobody is lacquered on the inside, so it doesn't matter"

Facebook comments

• Amazon ad

• Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

beginner

Re: The streets !!

My only comment is I've been robbed at gun point and if I had been stupid enough to try to pull a weapon, I wouldn't be typing this now. The thing that people consistently fail to understand is that...

beginner Today, 11:29 PM Go to last post
    ILoveJK

Re: List of Reference 54 Pro Players.

Sort of. It was a Buescher stencil.

ILoveJK Today, 11:24 PM Go to last post
    brickboo

Re: Committee II Tenor Owners?

Between you JayePDX, Samusax and other comments here on SOTW, I feel compelled to keep this horn and spend more money if necessary. You guys have me expecting a lot now. Maybe I'll get it tomorrow...

brickboo Today, 11:23 PM Go to last post
    CaneMutiny

Re: The streets !!

I was hoping to keep the conversation on 'how to avoid and what to do' with respect to getting ripped on the streets, as musicians keep odd hours.
    Killing, like politics can be a thread closer?...

CaneMutiny Today, 11:22 PM Go to last post
    BrianMitchellBrody

Re: B&S Medusa versus Yanagisawa 990

Sweet purchase. Although the alto was not my cup of tea it certainly smokes most if not all modern horns being manufactured lately.

BrianMitchellBrody Today, 11:20 PM Go to last post
VigLink badge