• Fill in the blank

Just testing the article/blog thingy with a new cartoon - You guys (& gals) fill in the blank
    Comments 88 Comments
      Saxlicker -
      I'm a gigging sax, and a mouthpiece addict!I haven't put another one down my neck in 3 years. That's good right doc?You gotta help me stay on the wagon, the cravings are so bad.
      Rennie -
      So after all these sessions you tell me i need a repad!?
      Rittmeister -
      I just don't feel tuned in any more, ya know?
      nigel ftw -
      'I gift my wife new pearls only to find out that the two-toning bi**h is leaving me for a damn bassoon. Since then life has just been all flat for me'
      nigel ftw -
      'I try not to, but vibratos are ticklish'
      brasscane -
      I used to think I was sharp but lately I have been feeling flat. Whenever I try to express my emotions, all that comes out is a gurgle. Seems like there's some part of me that's frozen.
      stradivarius151 -
      So my voice changed recently, doc. I just can't get used to it, you know? It's not that I just hit puberty, I just got a new mouthpiece...
      CarlHeanerd -
      I... I just don't know anymore doc, I just can't resonate the way I used to.
      GAS_Wyo -
      I'm beginning to think he doesn't love me anymore...after a gig when I'm all hot and wet, he just puts me in my case and goes to the bar for a beer!
      Face Ache Mike -
      You misunderstand Doc, I meant I like to dress up for sEx......
      edwin -
      ""
      edwin -
      ..well that didn't work out quite the way I intended. My efforts to edit it didn't work out either.
      Was meant to be (as best I can manage with the notes available) the first few bars of "I ain't got nobody (and nobody cares for me)"
      Never mind.
      cromerblues -
      I was going to take up stripping, you know......shrill here, blow job there, necking, plenty of low notes.........but then someone asked me if I knew how to put everything back if it went wrong!
      cromerblues -
      Anyone know how to play "slow boat from China" ?
      cromerblues -
      I keep having bad dreams, all my pads are falling out, what does it mean?
      cromerblues -
      For the past year I have been drinking heavily, so much so I went to the doc to find out why. He examined me closely and proclaimed "it really is quite simple, have you looked at yourself in the mirror?" I did, written across my middle the word "Boosey" !!
      ranran4 -
      So Doc, I just found out when I was adopted, that my family had me laquered. When I was born I was bare brass. I'm really not sure what to feel about this...
      BrianMitchellBrody -
      so Doc...I had this dream last night. I was in an elevator with Kenny G, Michael Bolton and gun with only one bullet..........
      trebek59 -
      I've changed pads, but it still hasn't stopped the late-night leakage... Ever since Otto, I can't wear a rubber, it just doesn't feel the same...
      BrianMitchellBrody -
      Quote Originally Posted by modman View Post
      so Doc...I had this dream last night. I was in an elevator with Kenny G, Michael Bolton and gun with only one bullet..........
      ...so I shot myself.
  • Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

jddartdds

Review: Conn Chu vs. The Martin Alto

Excellent review of two of my favorite vintage saxophones. Thanks! Go to last post

jddartdds 10-17-2014 01:41 AM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

Blowhard2

Re: Jack Bruce

Very sad , but I am pleased that in the past year or so, I have seen Jack in the Kings Lynn Corn Exchange, and Ginger at the Apex in Bury St Edmunds ( UK). both seemed as vibrant as ever , playing...

Blowhard2 Today, 10:47 PM Go to last post
    Ballad state of mind

Re: Cutting neck !!!?

Agree Dave.

Ballad state of mind Today, 10:42 PM Go to last post
    jazzcat58

Re: Raphael Ravenscroft has died

As famous a sax" track as there is! i guess?, but sad in that the two principal players in Baker streets production are gone.
    Rafael posted on here a few times i know.

jazzcat58 Today, 10:41 PM Go to last post
    SHOZZA

Re: Model unknown please help

Maybe a photo might help, somebody might recognise it if they can see what it looks like.

SHOZZA Today, 10:39 PM Go to last post
    Ballad state of mind

Re: Jack Walrath's FB rant: Kind of Blue recreation.

Latenitesax, Another point re. Not stepping into to the river twice. Now I get that you find it hard to accept the transcription of KOB. and it's a piece of music that you hold with great reverence...

Ballad state of mind Today, 10:38 PM Go to last post